KTurtle is an educational programming environment that aims to make learning how to program as easy as possible Read more
Foss : KTurtle - English
Outline: Introduction to KTurtle
Drawing Basic Mathematical Structures
Setting Canvas and Pen ..
Outline: Grammar of TurtleScript
Outline: * "learn" command
* Example of "learn" command
* "random" command
* Explaination about "random" command
* Example of "random" command
* example of "learn" and "random" togethe..
Outline: * Write a program in KTurtle
* Use of variables to store input
* Use of print command
* Comment a line
* Explanation of Turtle
* Controlling program exection
* Use of "sqrt" ..
Outline: * Explain control execution
* Explain a loop
* Condition of "while loop"
* Structure of "while loop"
* Initialize a variable
* To give message in a program
* Explain about "f..
Outline: * Explain Question Glue words
* Use of Question Glue words
* Glue word "and"
* Nested if-else block
* Use of keywords like "messgae", "reset", "fontsize"
* Use of "ask" comman..
Outline: * Definition of an error
* Definition of syntax error
* Examples of types of syntax errors
* Detection and correction of errors
* Explanation of runtime errors
* Example of ru..
Click here to view stats
Spoken Tutorial by IIT Bombay is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.Based on a work at http://spoken-tutorial.org. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://spoken-tutorial.org.