Foss : Scilab - English
What is XCOS.
What is palette.
To collect the blocks from the palette and connect them to construct the block diagram.
Set the parameters of diﬀerent blocks.
To setup the simu..
Simulating a PID controller using Xcos:
1. Modifying firstorder.xcos file to implement a PID controller
2. Closing the loop
3. Setting PID gains and observing its response
4. Plotting the requir..
* Write a squaring function
* Use of scifunc block in XCOS
* Use of MUX block
* Call functions having multiple inputs and outputs
Demo of Lab migration on FOSSEE Scilab website
Download PDF for lab solution
FOSSEE Optimisation toolbox available on atoms website
IEEE paper on Scilab toolbox
Click here to view stats
Spoken Tutorial by IIT Bombay is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where stated otherwise Based on a work at https://spoken-tutorial.org. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://spoken-tutorial.org.