OpenFOAM (Open Source Field Operation and Manipulation) is a free, open source CFD software package developed by the OpenFOAM Team at SGI(Silicon Graphics International) Corporation and distributed by the OpenFOAM Foundation. Read more
Foss : OpenFOAM - English
Outline: - OpenFOAM
- What is PyFoam
- PyFoam installation
-- using pip
-- Download PyFoam source file
- Installing required packages for PyFoam
- Check PyFoam path for Op..
Outline: - PyFoam template files
- Syntax of template files
- Mechanism of variable substitution in template files
- Python code inside template files
- Calculate the coordinates for W..
Outline: - PyFoam Utilities
- Structure and types of the utilities
- Execute PyFoam Utilities from the command line
- Viewing all utilities using Tab Completion
- Use two utilities - Py..
Click here to view stats
Spoken Tutorial by IIT Bombay is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where stated otherwise Based on a work at https://spoken-tutorial.org. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://spoken-tutorial.org.